Monday 15 August 2016

Olympics 2016

7378104730_565eaf49fc_m    
As you know, the Olympic Games have started over in Rio.  We will use this great festival of sport for our prompt this week.
It is:
…I could see the finish line, then…
Things to consider:
  • Which sport is this?
  • What might be going to happen?
  • How do you feel?

I could see the finish line and then one person past me. I tried to catch up to him. He was getting close to the finish line so I panicked in fear. I used all my might to sprint past him. The crowd was going wild. My heart was pumping 200 beats a minute. I was 5cm in front of him. The finish line was 20 cm away . Then my heart stopped beating hard because I had grabbed the finish line. I won the world champion gold medal and had a nice stay at the stadium.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete