Monday 29 August 2016

MY Speech

My Speech


Everyone listen up. I have an important message to tell you today. Do you like a world where you can breath the air without coughing? My name is Tobi and my speech is the most important speech you are going to hear today because I am going to tell you why we all need to save power.

If you do not save power you don't save your money. We need money to live. It takes a lot of power and money to heat up your whole house.
Only Heat up the room you're in or your power will go to waste.

You need power to use chromebooks and any kind of device. If there was no power the light won’t work. But make sure you turn off the power when you are not using it.

If you waste power it means we have to make more by burning trees, coal and oil. This makes pollution in the air and wastes the trees. We don't have enough trees to keep burning them.

These are my reason why you need to save power. Remember when you get home turn off lights and save power.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tobi. I'm Nicky from Grey Main School. I like your speech how you described why we have to save power because its almost the future and power is important if you have a Chromebook at school for tasks on your Chromebook that means if we don't have power we can't use our devices for work, tasks etc. So power is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Toby my name is Adi from Grey Main School. I really like your speech on power and to save power. I am already saving power because I am turning off the lights and I am checking my Chromebook if it is charged or not and we are using super low power but we are using some power. I have one question what make power so important?
    Thank you. Here is a link to my blog: adrianc102015.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Tobi. My name is Dylan From Grey Main school. I really like your speech about how to save power. Its good that you added that we burn trees to create power, I never knew about that. Maybe next time you could screen cast it so we can hear how it sounds because that would be cool. I wonder if by 2017 we can save enough power to fuel a car! From Dylan. Bye for now.Check out my blog at http://dylans102015.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete